NEW High Performance Sprockets
130 years of experience in producing superior chain technology has helped us to identify common challenges facing our customers. To help address these challenges we have developed a new range of high performance sprockets, available from stock on same day despatch*.
The three main problem areas identified are:
'New Chain Fitted on to Old Sprockets
- Significantly reduces the newly installed chain's life
- If the existing sprocket shows any signs of wear, replace it
- Increased service life of both chain and sprocket
'Low or Inconsistent Tooth Hardness'
- Dramatically increases wear of both chain and sprocket
- Renold sprocket teeth are induction hardened to tightly controlled specifications
- Highly resistant to shock loading and faster running applications
'Poor or Inconsistent Tooth Surface Profile'
- Prevents smooth running of chain over sprocket, accelerating wear
- Renold sprockets ensure consistent, smooth tooth profile
- Reduced wear and quieter operation
Range & Specification
As part of our comprehensive portfolio of sprockets, our new high performance range is initially available, from stock, in pitch sizes 06B to 16B simplex in pilot bore configuration with new products being added continuously.
- Renold high performance sprockets adhere to the ISO 606 standard and are manufactured from C45 grade carbon steel
- Teeth are induction hardened to a tight tolerance in the range 40-50HRC
- Products are additionally surface treated to prevent corrosion and improve lubricity
For more information on our FULL range of sprockets click here
Download the sprockets range product data sheet here
Customisation, rebore, keyway & setscrew modification services are available.
Please contact your local sales office.
*Same day despatch for orders placed by 12:30pm